Cooking Class - 4 Course Dinner
Participants working in a fully equipped kitchen, and under the guidance of an expert chef, will learn how to prepare a typical 4-course Italian dinner, including an appetizer, first course, second course, and dessert. This class is followed by a dinner of the prepared dishes in our wine cellar. The session duration is approximately 3.5 hours.
Lessons can be held in English, Spanish, and Italian.
This class is scheduled on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 5:00pm.
- Ricotta and spinach soufflé / potato gnocchi with tomato, basil and garlic sauce / chicken with mushrooms and marsala/ chocolate soufflè
- Eggplant caprese / fresh handmade pasta: ricotta and spinach ravioli / chicken cacciatore / tiramisù
- Vegetarian soufflè- or – panzanella / fresh handmade pasta: potato tortelli with tomato sauce / farmer’s chicken / panna cotta
Covid safety policy: Social distancing, Face mask, hand gloves, sanitazing, temperature control, for both staff and participants
Vegetarian/vegan options are available, but please advise when booking. Also, please tell us any dietary restrictions (lactose intolerant, no pork, no seafood, etc.).
This lesson includes: the meal, bottled water, Tuscan wine, and recipes of what you prepared.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Prepare your four course meal together under the guidance of expert chefs
- Fun, hands-on class
- Small group sizes (max 12 people)
- Enjoy your four course dinner with local wine
- Bottled water
- Recipes to take home
Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 5:00pm
Duration: Approximately 4 hours