Half Day Tour From Florence To
The Leaning Tower of Pisa
Have you always dreamed of climbing to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa? Well, this half day tour from Florence gives you the opportunity to visit this symbolic city of Italy. After a short drive through the Tuscan countryside, we will arrive in Pisa.
Your guide will lead you directly to the medieval entrance gate: Porta Santa Maria. From here, the extraordinary view will take your breath away! You will be in front of a unique panorama: Piazza dei Miracoli with its white, marble architecture and neat grass lawns.
A authorized tour guide will share the amazing stories of Pisa as you tour the monuments, and then accompany you on your visit to the precious interiors of the Cathedral, an unchallenged masterpiece of Romanesque art. After visiting the Cathedral, you can explore independently as you admire the Baptistery, the Monumental Graveyard, and finally – the world famous LEANING TOWER, discovering all its secrets.
By selecting the optional admission ticket to the Leaning Tower, you will not only see the Tower, but also climb it without waiting in the long line. Before heading back to Florence, you will have plenty of free time for fun photo opportunities in front of the monuments!
- Roundtrip journey by fully- fitted GT Coach
- Expert multilingual escort
- Guided tour of Pisa and Piazza dei Miracoli with professional guide
- Admission fee to Pisa Cathedral – if accessible
- Leaning Tower entrance tickets with priority access – if option selected
- Free time in Pisa
- If you book the Leaning Tower skip-the-line tickets after 8.00 pm for a tour the following day, please be advised that it will be too late to guarantee entrance. Therefore, you will automatically be charged only the amount of our basic Pisa tour without the Leaning Tower tickets, equal to €50 per person.
- Kindly note that the SEMI INDEPENDENT tour option does not include the guided tour in Pisa with a professional guide and the entrance ticket to Pisa Cathedral and to the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Please note that the Cathedral of Pisa is now free and on extremely crowded days it will not be possible to visit its interior due to a long queue. In such cases, we will offer a tour of Piazza Cavalieri instead.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- Kids under 8 years old are not allowed to climb the Leaning Tower.
- LOW SEASON (From November, 1st until March, 31st): English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in French, German, Italian or Portuguese a minimum of 4 pax is required.
- HIGH SEASON (From April 1st until October 31st): this tour is always available in English and Spanish. Other languages are confirmed as follows:
GERMAN: Wednesday – min 2 pax
FRENCH: Monday, Saturday – min 2 pax
PORTUGUESE: Friday – min 2 pax
ITALIAN: Sunday – min 2 pax
DURATION: 5.5 hours
REGULAR TOURS – GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tours can be performed in various languages.
Clients are requested to arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the tour departure.
No refund will be given to those clients who do not show up at the meeting point at the set time or to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
Free cancellation within 48 hours prior the tour departure, unless noted otherwise.
Please note that all the tours by train are not refundable once booked.
CANCELLATION BY THE TOUR OPERATOR
When, for any reason, the Tour Operator cancels the excursion, the client has the right to claim reimbursement, only of the sum paid.
In case of unforeseen circumstances (strikes, road conditions, weather, etc) Ciaoflorence may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the duration and quality of the service.
Any complaint by the client must be communicated in writing to Ciaoflorence staff within and no later than 10 business days after the date of the tour.
Complaints or disputes that cannot be resolved amicably between the client and the Tour Operator, shall be referred to the Florence Court.