Day Trip From Florence To
Pisa, Siena & San Gimignano
Your exciting journey begins along scenic roads of the Chianti countryside, before arriving in SIENA. Your professional guide will meet you for a fascinating tour of the most important sites in the heart of the city. Learn all about the city as you walk from Piazza del Campo, to the Gothic Cathedral, and then visit of its absolutely stunning interior decorations. At the end of the tour, there will be time to enjoy a coffee and to do some exploring on your own.
Then you will move onto a rustic WINE ESTATE in the foothills of San Gimignano, where you can enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch of three courses, enriched by a high quality tasting of local wines. After lunch, you will discover one of the most famous medieval hilltop villages in Italy, SAN GIMIGNANO, famous for its ancient skyscrapers! You will have free time to explore the maze of cobbled streets, the small squares, and the many local artisan shops.
Your day continues to the iconic town of PISA. Your guide will lead you to the famous Square of Miracles, where you will have time to admire the stunning Cathedral, Baptistery, Monumental Cemetery, and of course – the chance to snap photographs of the celebrated Leaning Tower of Pisa.
On your journey back to Florence, you can admire the sky light up as the sun sets over the Tuscan hills and vineyards. Don’t miss out on this incredible experience in the heart of Tuscany!
- Round trip journey by fully-fitted GT Coach
- Expert multilingual escort
- Free time in Pisa and San Gimignano
- Typical Tuscan lunch served in a quaint wine estate at the foothills of San Gimignano with tasting of local wines
- Siena tour with professional guide – if option selected
- Admission fee to Siena Cathedral – if option selected
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please note that the given order of the visits may change
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
- Entrance into Siena Cathedral requires a strict dress code. We cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered
- English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in French, German, Italian or Portuguese a minimum of 4 pax is required
- Kindly note that the SEMI INDEPENDENT tour option does not include the guided tour in Siena with a professional guide and the entrance ticket to Siena Cathedral
DURATION: 11.5 hours
From Our Blog
REGULAR TOURS – GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tours can be performed in various languages.
Clients are requested to arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the tour departure.
No refund will be given to those clients who do not show up at the meeting point at the set time or to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
Free cancellation within 48 hours prior the tour departure, unless noted otherwise.
Please note that all the tours by train are not refundable once booked.
CANCELLATION BY THE TOUR OPERATOR
When, for any reason, the Tour Operator cancels the excursion, the client has the right to claim reimbursement, only of the sum paid.
In case of unforeseen circumstances (strikes, road conditions, weather, etc) Ciaoflorence may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the duration and quality of the service.
Any complaint by the client must be communicated in writing to Ciaoflorence staff within and no later than 10 business days after the date of the tour.
Complaints or disputes that cannot be resolved amicably between the client and the Tour Operator, shall be referred to the Florence Court.