Small Group, Skip the Line
Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour
Visit one of the most prestigious art galleries and biggest collections of Renaissance art in the world. Our expert guide will provide background and insight into the art and artists, following a fascinating itinerary, perfect for first time visitors and art-lovers alike. As you stroll through the decorative hallways, your guide will ensure you visit the most important masterpieces.
Your tour will begin in the rooms of Giotto and Masaccio, the real innovators of Italian art history. Then, you will be led chronologically through rooms, as you discover the development of Italian art through the centuries. Travel through time in this exciting celebration of beauty, admiring masterpieces such as Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, Leonardo’s Annunciation, and Michelangelo’s Tondo Doni, to name a few.
Between the huge rooms and bright hallways of the Uffizi Gallery, you will also have time to admire breathtaking sights of Florence from the panoramic windows of the museum.
At the end of the guided tour you can remain in the Uffizi Gallery until closing time. Revisit your favourite artworks, taking the time to admire Florence’s renowned masterpieces. Enjoy a cappuccino or spritz from the Uffizi’s terrace cafe where you can find unmatched views of the Florentine skyline.
Italian art, history, and views… It does not get much better than this!
- Save your precious time with an included skip-the-line ticket!
- Fully immerse yourself into the lives of the Renaissance, as you discover the Uffizi’s masterpieces led by a passionate and art-loving, local guide
- Spend as much time as you please in the Uffizi Gallery, exploring independently after the tour finishes.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Professional guide
- Small group tour
- Uffizi Gallery skip the line ticket
- Earphones for bigger groups
Italian, English, Spanish, French, German