Afternoon Tour From Florence
Chianti Colors & Flavors
Tuscany is world-renowned for its nature, small villages, vineyards and gentle hills. Your tour starts with a visit to a rustic WINE ESTATE, in the heart of the vineyards, where you will be greeted by the owners and led to their cellar to learn all the secrets of the Chianti wine making process. After, you will be offered an appetizing snack based on delicious local products paired with locally produced olive oil. Along with the snacks, indulge their high-quality “Chianti wine”. You will taste up to 5 different types of wines, both red and white, and you will have the opportunity to purchase bottles to bring or send home!
Our day is not over yet…in amongst the olive groves, rolling hills and vineyards, we will visit another enchanting wine estate together. You will be offered more local snacks and up to five Chianti-made wines to taste. The owners of the estate will teach you about their wines, and by the end of the day, you will be a true Chianti wine expert!
You can also stroll through the vineyards and around the wine estate, surrounded by a picture-perfect landscape, featuring cypresses, rolling hills, olive trees and all the beauty that the Tuscan countryside has to offer.
The day culminates with a photo stop in a panoramic terrace overlooking Chianti specially chosen for you, where you can take beautiful photos in memory of this fantastic experience!
Don’t forget your camera as you embark on this incredible journey through the fairytale land of Chianti… “Cheers!”
- Round trip journey by fully-fitted GT Coach
- Expert multilingual escort
- Visit of two wineries in the heart of Chianti and the Tuscan countryside
- Walk through the vineyards
- Tasting of 5 different types of wine in each cellar (white and red), 10 wines in total
- Tasting of extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and regional products to accompany wine tastings
- Possibility to buy wine, oil, balsamic vinegar and local products at advantageous prices
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
- English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in French, German, Italian or Portuguese a minimum of 4 pax is required
DURATION: 5 hours
From Our Blog
REGULAR TOURS – GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tours can be performed in various languages.
Clients are requested to arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the tour departure.
No refund will be given to those clients who do not show up at the meeting point at the set time or to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
Free cancellation within 48 hours prior the tour departure, unless noted otherwise.
Please note that all the tours by train are not refundable once booked.
CANCELLATION BY THE TOUR OPERATOR
When, for any reason, the Tour Operator cancels the excursion, the client has the right to claim reimbursement, only of the sum paid.
In case of unforeseen circumstances (strikes, road conditions, weather, etc) Ciaoflorence may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the duration and quality of the service.
Any complaint by the client must be communicated in writing to Ciaoflorence staff within and no later than 10 business days after the date of the tour.
Complaints or disputes that cannot be resolved amicably between the client and the Tour Operator, shall be referred to the Florence Court.