Afternoon Tour From Florence
Chianti Colors & Flavors
Tuscany is world-renowned for its nature, small villages, vineyards and gentle hills. Your tour starts with a visit to a rustic WINE ESTATE, in the heart of the vineyards, where you will be greeted by the owners and led to their cellar to learn all the secrets of the Chianti wine making process. After, you will be offered an appetizing snack based on “crostini Toscani” paired with locally produced olive oil. Along with the snacks, indulge their high-quality “Chianti wine”. You will taste several wines and have the opportunity to purchase bottles to bring or send home!
Next, you will discover GREVE IN CHIANTI, which is without doubt one of the most famous and best known Italian Chianti wine villages! Here, you will have free time to independently explore the characteristic alleyways and the central square with its numerous medieval buildings and its picturesque, artisan shops.
Our day is not over yet… In the heart of olive trees, gentle hills and vineyards, we will visit another enchanting wine estate together. You will be offered more enticing snacks and exquisite Chianti-made wines to taste. The owners of the wine estate will teach you more about their wines, and by the end of the day, you will be a true Chianti wine expert!
Don’t forget your camera as you embark on this incredible journey through the fairytale land of Chianti… “Cheers!”
- Round trip journey by fully-fitted GT Coach
- Expert multilingual escort
- Visits two different wine estates with tours of the wine cellars
- Sampling of wines, extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Tasting of local products
- Possibility of buying wine, oil, balsamic vinegar and other regional products
- Free visit of Greve in Chianti, a typycal Chianti village
- Kindly note that for logistical or organizational reasons the visit of Greve might be replaced by the visit of another similar village located in the Chianti area
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in French, German, Italian or Portuguese a minimum of 4 pax is required
DURATION: 5 hours
From Our Blog
REGULAR TOURS – GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tours can be performed in various languages.
Clients are requested to arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the tour departure.
No refund will be given to those clients who do not show up at the meeting point at the set time or to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
Free cancellation within 48 hours prior the tour departure, unless noted otherwise.
Please note that all the tours by train are not refundable once booked.
CANCELLATION BY THE TOUR OPERATOR
When, for any reason, the Tour Operator cancels the excursion, the client has the right to claim reimbursement, only of the sum paid.
In case of unforeseen circumstances (strikes, road conditions, weather, etc) Ciaoflorence may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the duration and quality of the service.
Any complaint by the client must be communicated in writing to Ciaoflorence staff within and no later than 10 business days after the date of the tour.
Complaints or disputes that cannot be resolved amicably between the client and the Tour Operator, shall be referred to the Florence Court.