Day Trip From Florence To
Pisa and Lucca
Taking approximately one hour by bus, our first stop for the day will be PISA. On arrival we will be met by our authorized tour guide who will help us understand the history and incredible skill required to build the masterpieces that make up the Piazza dei Miracoli. You can admire the Baptistery, the Monumental Cemetery, and of course – the famous Leaning Tower! Your guide will lead you inside the Cathedral to explain more about the Romanesque design and mysteries of the city.
After your walking tour, enjoy some free time to explore on your own. Save plenty of time for fun photos in front of the iconic Leaning Tower, grab a snack and some souvenirs, and then we will be on our way to the next destination – Lucca!
LUCCA is famous in Italy for its intact medieval walls with huge gates and ramparts! A local guide will lead you through the enchanting old town center, with a portion of the walk along a section of the walls. Enjoy the breathtaking views of Lucca’s skyline from over the rooftops.
You will admire the main attractions of the city, such as the Anfiteatro Square, the Guinigi Tower, San Martino Cathedral, and a stroll along the picturesque streets filled with antique shops.
The tour ends with a BUCCELLATO tasting, a typical Lucchese cake. A famous saying of the Lucchesi (people from Lucca) is, “Those who come to Lucca without eating the Buccellato are as if they had never been there at all!”
- Roundtrip journey by fully fitted GT Coach
- Expert multilingual escort
- Admission fee to Pisa Cathedral with priority access
- Guided tour of Pisa with a professional guide
- Guided tour of Lucca with a professional guide
- Buccellato cake tasting
- Please note that the Cathedral of Pisa is now free and, on extremely crowded days, it will not be possible to visit its interior due to a long queue. In such cases, we will offer a tour of Piazza Cavalieri instead.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- From November to March (Low Season): The tour is always confirmed in English and Spanish. The minimum required to confirm the tour in Italian, French, Portuguese and German is 4 people.
- From April to October (High Season): The tour is always confirmed in English and Spanish. Italian, French, Portuguese and German are confirmed as follows:
PORTUGUESE: Tuesday – min 2 pax
FRENCH: Thursday – min 2 pax
GERMAN/ITALIAN: Saturday – min 2 pax
DURATION: 9 hours
REGULAR TOURS – GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tours can be performed in various languages.
Clients are requested to arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the tour departure.
No refund will be given to those clients who do not show up at the meeting point at the set time or to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
Free cancellation within 48 hours prior the tour departure, unless noted otherwise.
Please note that all the tours by train are not refundable once booked.
CANCELLATION BY THE TOUR OPERATOR
When, for any reason, the Tour Operator cancels the excursion, the client has the right to claim reimbursement, only of the sum paid.
In case of unforeseen circumstances (strikes, road conditions, weather, etc) Ciaoflorence may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the duration and quality of the service.
Any complaint by the client must be communicated in writing to Ciaoflorence staff within and no later than 10 business days after the date of the tour.
Complaints or disputes that cannot be resolved amicably between the client and the Tour Operator, shall be referred to the Florence Court.