Small Group, Skip the Line
Accademia Gallery Guided Tour
The Accademia Gallery is home to one of the most famous sculptures in the world: Michelangelo’s David.
The Accademia Gallery was built in 1784, and it was constructed as a true sanctuary devoted to preserving the symbols of Florence. Your personal guide will reveal the secrets of the Accademia Gallery, and the creation of Michelangelo’s world renowned masterpiece. You will learn all about this sculpture in a vivid and interesting way. Your guide will show you the Hall of Prisoners and “San Matteo,” Michelangelo’s unfinished sculptures.
This guided tour is a must-see for any art lover in the cradle of the Renaissance. Your expert guide will reveal interesting facts about the tormented life of the Tuscan artist. Michelangelo was not only a sculptor, but also a painter, an architect, and a sensitive poet. However, his genius matched his restlessness: his whole life was marked by the continuous struggle between form and content, between his religious devotion and his personal hidden desires. Step back in time and discover all the secrets of Michelangelo on this fascinating tour of the Accademia Gallery.
At the end of the guided tour, you will have the opportunity to stay in the museum to revisit the sculptures and artworks.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Accademia Gallery, don’t waste your time in line for the whole day!
- Learn all about the masterpieces their history from a passionate and art-loving local guide.
- Experience the incredible emotion of standing in front of the original David, the iconic masterpiece of white marble created by the genius of Michelangelo.
- Professional guide
- Small group tour
- Accademia Gallery skip the line ticket
- Earphones for bigger groups