Day Trip From Florence To
Hike in the Cinque Terre
Depart from Florence very early in the morning, traveling by comfortable bus with the guidance and attention of your expert tour leader, who will be dedicated to you all day.
Your first stop will be Manarola, a charming town which will make you fall in love with its incredible, pastel-colored houses facing the Ligurian Sea. This is where the trekking route begins, allowing you to fully enjoy the beauty of the nature that characterizes this fascinating region. Admire the sparkling sea on one side, and vineyards cultivated by locals on the other side.
Once you reach the top, you will begin the descent to Corniglia, located 100 meters above sea level. Of the five villages, this is the only one with no direct access to the sea. Explore the picturesque alleyways and timeless beauty of the town. Then take a minute to simply relax and enjoy the panoramic views before heading to your next destination!
After a brief train ride, you will arrive in the town of Vernazza. Discover the local streets and make your way to the small port, where you will see the ancient (but still used!) fishing boats. The last stop on this fantastic day of sea and nature will be in Riomaggiore.This fascinating village is characterized by cliffs that sink into the cobalt sea and colorful houses stacked upon each other.
You will return to Florence late in the afternoon enjoying the memories of this lovely day, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Round trip journey by fully-fitted GT Coach
- Expert multilingual escort
- Free time in Pisa and San Gimignano
- Typical Tuscan lunch served in a quaint wine estate at the foothills of San Gimignano with tasting of local wines
- Siena tour with professional guide – if option selected
- Admission fee to Siena Cathedral – if option selected
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please note that the given order of the visits may change
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
- Entrance into Siena Cathedral requires a strict dress code. We cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered
- English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in French, German, Italian or Portuguese a minimum of 4 pax is required
- Kindly note that the SEMI INDEPENDENT tour option does not include the guided tour in Siena with a professional guide and the entrance ticket to Siena Cathedral
DURATION: 11.5 hours
From Our Blog
REGULAR TOURS – GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tours can be performed in various languages.
Clients are requested to arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the tour departure.
No refund will be given to those clients who do not show up at the meeting point at the set time or to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
Free cancellation within 48 hours prior the tour departure, unless noted otherwise.
Please note that all the tours by train are not refundable once booked.
CANCELLATION BY THE TOUR OPERATOR
When, for any reason, the Tour Operator cancels the excursion, the client has the right to claim reimbursement, only of the sum paid.
In case of unforeseen circumstances (strikes, road conditions, weather, etc) Ciaoflorence may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the duration and quality of the service.
Any complaint by the client must be communicated in writing to Ciaoflorence staff within and no later than 10 business days after the date of the tour.
Complaints or disputes that cannot be resolved amicably between the client and the Tour Operator, shall be referred to the Florence Court.